– [Jessimae] Tonight on Game Changer… (screaming) – [All] Go! Go! Go! (cheering) (rock music) (laughing) – Excuse me, excuse me, excuse me. Stop what you’re doing! You’re on Game Changer. Let’s win money! – Okay. – Let’s win money.
– Let’s do it. – Hold me, hold me.
– Come on, let’s do it. – Carry her.
– Oh, I feel so delicate. We’re surprising babes with a chance to win cash on the spot. Are you game? This is Game Changer. Hey!
(clapping) We got big fellas, we got a big box. – Big box for the big guy.
– What could be in it? – [All] What’s in the box? Ohhh! (chattering) – You guys are so excited – You’re on Game Changer!
– This is exciting! – This is the most exciting
thing I’ve done in a long shot. – It’s Top Golf’s only game show that lets me change it
up on some lucky guests, you fellas! – Hey! – So how do you big
fellas know each other? – Oh man we’re–
– Basically brothers. – [Jessimae] Brothers?
– I’m his older brother. – They’re literally brothers.
– Are you really brothers? – We’re really brothers. – And then he’s an adopted brother? – I’m the extra.
– I pretend he’s my brother. – Well it’s good you
guys all know each other, ’cause you’re gonna have to
work together to play 3 games to win cold hard cash. (cheering) You need some cash?
– I do. – We all need cash.
– I have bills to pay. – Yes, we all do. And then at the end, you
guys have a chance to take the biggest Top Golf shot of your life to double what you’ve already won. – Woo! – Yes!
– All right. – Double your money! Are you guys ready to play? – [All] Yes.
– I’m ready. – All right, let’s see what’s up first. Oh my god! Oh he’s so cute, it’s noodle arms, which you guys obviously don’t have. (laughing) I need one of you up
here to play noodle arms. Who’s it gonna be? – You’re noodle arms.
– You’re noodle arms. – Noodle arms!
– It’s not an offensive thing. – Noodle arms, he’s got ’em! There he is! He’s got the move with our good luck. – Did someone ask for
– Are we done? – Some noodle arms? – You stopped and I just kept going. – Oh, you did, you did.
(laughing) – And I was like, what’s she doing? – I made it weird, I made it weird. You ready to play?
– I am. – I’m Nate Shanklin, I’m
from Rockland, California, and I’m a medical staffing recruiter. I’m gonna be the MVP of our team tonight. I mean, I have athletic ability, smarts, tenacity, all of it. (laughing) – [Jessimae] Okay, I’m gonna give you your character’s motivation, you’re the world’s angriest golfer! You’ve had a rough night, and you have 30 seconds
to use those floppy arms to knock off all these
things on these tables. – Sicka golfs. – [Jessimae] Each table you
clear is worth 100 dollars. Now tell me, what is your motto? – My motto? – [Jessimae] Yes. – I’m a tornado of unmatched
velocity and ferociousness. – Perfect. Keep that figure, are you ready? – I’m ready. – On your mark, get set, go! (crashing)
(cheering) – Oh, oh, my things are comin’ unbuttoned. I think it became unbuttoned. – Come on, keep going. – Keep going! Yes! – Oh my gosh! – [All] Get the trophies,
get the trophies! One more, one more. Get the can, get the can! (laughing and cheering)
– [All] 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1. (buzzing) – I’m stuck, I’m stuck, I’m
stuck, my hair’s stuck on your– (laughing) – All right, you won your
team 300 dollars that round. (clapping and cheering) – That’s 300 for me and none for you. – How did it feel to have noodle
arms for once in your life? – You know what? I came out the womb with these arms, so it was nice to know
how other people feel. – That must’ve been
painful for your mother. (laughing) That must’ve been very painful for her. – It was painful, it sucked.
(laughing) – You went nuts at the end,
what were you thinking? – I did, had a lot of pent up aggression. – Okay, good, I’m glad you got it out. – Yeah.
– Are you guys ready to win some money? – [All] Yeah!
– Wanna see what’s next? – Yeah, what’s up?
– All right, let’s check the Game Changer monitor. – [All] Ooh! – I’m with oh! – I’m with stupid! Who’s good at trivia? Who’s the smartest? – I’m the smartest for sure.
– All right. Who thinks he’s not the smartest? Perfect, get on up here,
and let’s see who’s smart, who’s dumb, who’s gonna win money, somebody just catch me!
– I’m winning money, and I’m smart! – Catch her! (laughing) – My name’s Cody Allen, I
live in Rockland, California, and I am a Digital Marketing expert. If we win big money, we have to try to stay away from the bar and not spend all of it there, and then stay away from the gift shop and not try to buy Top
Golf’s great shirts, and then put it in the bank. – Okay, I’m with stupid
is trivia with a twist. I’m gonna ask you some trivia questions, each one you get right, is worth 50 bucks. The twist is he’s gonna predict if you’re gonna know it or blow it. If he gets it right, it’s
another 50 for your team. Are you ready to know it or blow it? – Oh yeah, I know it.
– Let’s see how smart you are. – I know it all. – Let’s see how smart he is. – Okay. In Greek mythology, who
is the goddess of wisdom? – Poseidon. – (laughing) No. – Yeah, I wouldn’t a got that.
(dinging) – He had it. What is the name of the intelligence test administered by the NFL
to incoming workies? – The Wonderlic.
(dinging) – Yes, what is the name
of the Green Day album that was adapted into a
Tony award-winning musical? – Green Day. – No, an American Idiot. What a coincidence. Jim Carrey and Jeff Daniels
– Oh, that’s me. – Starred in which mid-90s
Farrelly Brothers film? – Tommy Boy.
(buzzing) – Uh, no! Dumb and Dumber. – I didn’t even hear the question. – You’re hurting my soul! It’s Dumb and Dumber.
– Oh, Jesus! – What is the name of
the tech support station that’s located inside
Apple’s retail stores? – The Genius Bar.
(dinging) – Yes. What does IQ stand for? (laughing) – Intelligence quantity. (buzzing)
– So close, intelligence quotient. (laughing) What do you call an angle that
is greater than 90 degrees but less than 180 degrees? – Acute?
– I know! But it’s obtuse. – Ohh!
(laughing) – [Jessimae] In Snow White,
who was the only member of the seven dwarves
depicted without a beard? – Dopey. – Yeah! Your beard is so cute by the way. – I don’t know how you knew that one. – [Jessimae] What is the
academic title for the student with the second highest ranking
in their graduating class? (suspenseful music) – Co-valedictorian? – That’s not a thing. It’s salutatorian. In 1912, J.S. Smart and H.D. Final founded which popular grocery store chain? (suspenseful music) – Walmart. (laughing) – I don’t know. – It’s Smart and Final. And speaking of final,
that was the last question. – Oh!
(dinging) – Sorry, Josh. – Okay, you only got three
right for 150 dollars. – All right Josh, it’s all
right Josh, it’s all right. – He answered five right,
which means he was better at predicting how dumb you would be. – Ahhh! – For 250, your total
was 400 though, together! (clapping and cheering) – Team work makes a dream work. Catch me! (laughing) Are you guys ready to play
some more and win some more? – [All] Yes please! – All right, let’s see
what we have for you next. It’s cat scratch fever!
– Aww! – I’m a need all three of
you fellas up for this one. Come on! Let’s all play together,
it’ll be just like childhood. – All right, I’m a dog person,
but I’ll play the game. – Oh, you’re not a cat person? – I am right now. – What if that cat won you money? – I love cats. – Okay, we love cats. You guys ready to win some more money? – We are. I need money. I have to redeem myself. Fun fact about me, I like
to turn up (laughing). – Same. – Turn up! (laughing) – Aww, you’re adorable, what’s
your little kitty cat name? – Butt Whiskers. – Butt Whiskers? Okay. (laughing) All right, this is how it’s gonna work. You’re covered in Velcro balls, you’re gonna use nothin’ but
your cute little kitty cat butt to get those balls over to this tube. The higher the hairballs,
the more money you win. You guys could win 1000 dollars. – Woo!
– Let’s go. – That’s a lot of money! I’m gonna give you 45 seconds. Are you guys feeling good? – Perfect. – All right, on your mark, get set, go! (suspenseful music) – Go, go, go, go. (laughing) – [Jessimae] Get ’em! Get those hairballs! Oh my god, you’re so
cute, I’m gonna adopt you. (laughing) – [All] Go! Go! Go! – [Jessimae] Woo! Get all the hairballs! Oh my god! Get it, get it, yes! Go! Go! Go! Go! – 30 seconds. – Let’s go, come on, come on! Why don’t you meow while you’re doing it? Give me a little meow. – Meow, Josh, meow, Josh! – Meow! Meow! – 15 seconds! Come on, kitty cat! Cat scratch fever. – [All] 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1. (buzzing) – Let’s go! Let’s go, good job
kitty, good job whiskers. – I’m done! – You guys just won yourselves
another 500 dollars. (cheering) And what we talked about off
camera, you can keep the suits. I know you wanna keep that cat suit. – Yes!
– Yeah, you can keep it. – Thank you! – Yes, so so far tonight,
you guys won 1,200 dollars. (cheering) Yes! And that’s yours to keep! But,
– Thank you. you have one chance,
one shot to double that. This is the real game changer. – Uh oh. – Ohh, I know you like a challenge. You guys could go home with 2,400 dollars. – Let’s go! – All you have to do is
hit a Top Golf target, any Top Golf target with this golden ball. – Just hit it.
– All right. – One cap, one shot, who’s it gonna be? – Ooh!
– Me! – Let’s go.
– Yes! Get up here!
(cheering) You can do it!
– I’m ready, I’m ready. I’m a golfer, – I look like a golfer.
– Catch me! (laughing) (suspenseful music) – All right, you got
one shot, let’s do this! – You got it, Cody.
– You got this. – Let’s get it baby.
– I have all the faith. – Yo, Tommy Lou!
– Let’s get it. – No pressure.
– No pressure. – No pressure.
– Ain’t no pressure, I got bills though.
(laughing) (suspenseful music) (suspenseful music building) – Easy! It’s easy, baby! – Woo! (cheering and shouting) (laughing) – You guys! 400 dollars! This has been the craziest episode, thank you guys for playing,
that was Game Changer. For more Game Changer action,
be sure to follow Top Golf on YouTube, Facebook and Instagram.