Hello, busy people! Hit the bell icon and never miss any update
from me. Yours truly, Mahatalli. How come you got drenched in the rain?
Aren’t you carrying an umbrella in your bag? Yes, I am. But, I wanted to get drenched in rain.
It has been long. Too bad it is raining even in December.
Hell with this global warming and all. Take it easy, mom!
– Whatever! Dry yourself up before you catch a cold. Don’t worry, my immunity is fantastic.
– None in our community have good immunity. ‘Things people say
in an attempt to rhyme.’ There you go! Excellent!
I knew it all along. So, you say I caught a cold
because I got drenched in rain the other day? Of course, not. You caught a cold
because you are on the phone 24*7. The radiations emanating from the phone
made you catch a cold. Hey, good morning! What’s up?
– Good morning. When is the meeting?
– Around 4PM. What is with your voice? Are you hung-over?
– I wish. I caught a cold. Stop lying.
Someone should cast you in ‘Hangover-4’. Any doubts?
– How is the plan.. I’m sorry! What is your question again?
– How is the.. Continue.
– Are you okay? Yeah, I’m absolutely fine.
Please, go on. No worries. Take your time.
– ‘She is ruining this.’ Mr Ravi, how about we meet again
when she feels better? I’m sorry, sir.
– Sure. Get some rest. You ruined it. I’m sorry, sir.
– I’m sure you know how important she is. We paid for her flight fares, cab fares
and accomodation and brought her here for the meeting. I understand, sir.
That’s why I’ve come to work even though I’m sick. What is wrong?
– I caught a cold. I even wanted to take an off today.
But, I didn’t as we had this meeting. You mean you got common cold.
You want leave for something as common as common cold? It is pretty bad, sir.
– Even I have a headache. I’m also carrying the pills with me,
but still, I come to work without fail. So, you better go and finish the PPT.
– Okay, sir. ‘What a shirker this girl is.’ Stay on the line, please.
How come you’re doing Yoga in the afternoon? I caught a cold.
– Cold? I better keep distance. Hell with him! Where in the world is this guy at? Who could it be? Hello. By when will my order get delivered?
– I’ll be delivering your order in 10 minutes, sir. Madam, you mean?
– Exactly! I’ll deliver madam’s food order in 10 minutes, sir. Madam you should say, not sir.
– I get it, sir. Whatever! Deliver the parcel soon.
– Sure, sir. I’ll be there in 10 minutes. ‘Hell with him!
Is my voice..’ Hello.
‘It is fine actually.’ Sir, I’ve reached the delivery address. Please come out to collect the parcel, sir.
– Yeah. Fine. Where are you at?
– I’m right at the location you shared. Yeah, I can see you.
– But, I can’t see you, sir. I’m standing right before you.
– I can’t see you, sir. I’m right before. I’m waving my hand at you now.
– I can see a lady wave her hand at me but not you. Alright. Keeping walking towards the entrance.
– Okay, sir. Should I keep walking straight?
– Yes. Keep walking straight. Should I enter through the gate?
– Not needed. Sir! I mean, ma’am! ‘I was talking to a lady all this while?
Holy cold!’ Why is this place stinking? What do you make of this filthy smell?
– I’ve caught a cold. I can’t smell a thing. You are so lucky.
– What filthy smell? I should’ve washed my footware. I can’t smell a thing. Back from work?
– I need ice cold water to drink. Who drinks ice cold water
despite catching a cold? You know I only drink ice cold water.
– Not when you caught a cold. Whatever!
What is for dinner? I’m hungry. Can’t you smell
the fine aroma of fried chicken and soup? I can’t smell a thing. You’re getting to know the taste despite having cold?
– Cold or not, this soup is too hot. You prepare good and tasty food
only when I catch a cold. Why did you make fried chicken today of all days?
– Go and breathe in some hot steam. Before that, I’ll eat something.
– Have some soup. You want some rice too?
But, rice isn’t recommended if you’ve cold. I don’t want rice. I’ll have this orange.
– Orange is a strict no! Put it back. I’ve nothing else to eat.
I’m eating this now. My head is spinning.
What a bad headache I have. I didn’t sleep a wink last night.
– You are hung-over again? I’ve told you this already. I’ve caught a cold.
Why else would I try to keep myself warm? You seriously got cold?
– I got serious cold. If you catch cold in these temperatures,
wonder what would happen to you in colder places like US. In that case, I’ll be sent on-site
to the US and not you. Did our manager log in yet?
– I don’t think so. I sent him the PPT he asked for yesterday.
But he didn’t give me any feedback yet. Shall I ring him up?
– I guess you should. Hello, sir.
– Yes, Jahnavi? I sent you the PPT you asked for yesterday.
If you could go through it and suggest changes.. I’m taking off from work today?
– What for, sir? I caught a cold. ‘What a hypocrite
this idiot is!’ Hey, guys!
If you could relate to this video give it a like and also comment
and share your experiences with us all. And don’t forget to subscribe!
See you all next Wednesday!